Four season sunrooms include:
- a new or reinforeced deck on screwpiles
- an insulated floor
- triple pane windows
- removing a section of wall or increasing an existing opening
To increase comfort, exterior insulation is also recommended.
Make Your Four Season Sunroom Look Like It Has Always Been Part Of Your Home
Without a doubt the best way to make your four season sunroom look like part of your home is to match the roofing and siding. B Wise Contractors will do their best to accomplish this. However, this is not always possible. This is usually due to:
- manufacturers discontinuing colours
- the manufacturer of exisiting materials no longer being in business
- fading of existing materials due to exposure to sunlight
As a result, replacing the siding or roofing is usually required.