Features Of Our Patio Covers
B Wise Contractors, is proud to provide our clients with the very best. Just like our sunrooms, our aluminum v-pan patio covers are built in Canada. Therefore, they are designed to meet Canadian snow load requirements. The aluminum extrusions used by our Canadian suppliers will hold up to the cold far better than the vinyl extrusions used by US manufacturers.
Basically there are four types of patio covers to choose from:
- All glass which is dual panes and low-e coating
- Aluminum V-pan
- 4″ thick Polystyrene insulated aluminum
- 6″ thick Polystyrene insulated aluminum
Rest assured all of our patio covers are engineered for snow loads. Also, they are guaranteed to be leak-proof, and bug-proof. Usually our panels are pre-assembled in our facility. This is done for two reasons. First of all to ensure the high quality of wall panels. Secondly, to reduce the time to install on site. A shorter install time means you will be enjoying your patio cover sooner.
Why Choose B Wise Contractors?
The benefits of buying an Edmonton Sunrooms And Renovations patio cover or deck cover include:
- Resistance to deterioration and rot
- Being completely resistant to weather exposure
- here is no need for yearly maintenance
- It will not become infested with insects
- The extruded aluminum used in our sunrooms are stronger than, wood, vinyl products, or roll-formed aluminium products.
Financing is available, so call (780) 489-0181, or contact us to book an in-home consultation today!